Regenerative Medicine was born out of the idea that certain natural substances when injected into a joint can stimulate repair and formation of thicker, denser tendons and ligaments. Repeated joint injuries can result in joint instability which can lead to pain and weakness. Through research and clinical observation, physicians have made the correlation that if ligaments and tendons can be strengthened around a joint, instability can be improved and pain decreases.
What natural substances does Dr. Sadi use in Regenerative Medicine
Every patient is different, and an individualized consultation will determine the best course of treatment and proliferation therapy. Dr. Sadi utilizes natural solutions such as Dextrose, Platelet Rich Plasma, Hyaluronic Acid, and Chondoroitin for their ability in assisting the body to regenerate tendons, ligaments and eliminate pain.
How does it work on a micro level?
A natural solution is injected into the site of injury. These substances are irritating and trigger a strong healing process, they help to stimulate an increase in blood flow to the area, and growth factors.
What are the benefits of Regenerative Medicine?
- Stimulate repair of tendons and ligaments.
- Eliminate pain.
- Strengthening loose ligaments and degenerative tendons.
- Help prevent further injuries.
Conditions that may warrant further evaluation:
- Trigger points or tenderness on palpation over a certain area.
- Inability to maintain one position for prolonged periods of time.
- Multiple micro injuries.
- Pain when the joint is first used that is relieved after repeated motion.
- A sense of looseness or instability in the affected joint.
- Local pain or pain that travels.
- Arthritic joints.
- Muscle tightness/spasms.